2009-11-02

civlibs POSSE COMITATUS VIOLATED - FED TROOPS IN ALA (too few cops to maintain order?) Mark Ames alternet 10-24-09

I understand why the corporate media wouldn't cover this, but, I have trouble believing I missed it in the wide array of Indy media I scan daily. I'm also puzzled that the 2 or 3 missives from ACLU every month also failed to mention it (or I missed it there as well). The events reported occurred this past March. Was the ACLU aware of this incident? This is serious stuff; the next step up from Fusion Centers
 
 
., IMHO.
 
Will the people bell the oligarchs for keeps this time?
 
There's never a Teddy around when you need one..
 
http://www.alternet.org/workplace/143485/after_the_billionaires_plundered_alabama_town,_troops_were_called_in_..._illegally
 
 



Nigel Watson  freethinker  727.493.1990 freesense@Gmail.com

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." – Krishnamurti
-A good pun is its own reword.

No comments: