- GOP obsession with a one-term Obama - exacts poetic revenge on Dems when Slick Willie Peroted Poppy Bush's try #2;
- A well-documented, pandemic predeliction to steal elections - on steroids since 1998;
- Their tireless efforts to restrict the votes of black, browns, youth and anyone else with the temerity to vote for Democrats, mostly pushed through by state-elected Tea Party puppets, many of whose 2010 elections were, you know (see #2) - works out nicely, don't you think? Estimates say this effort alone may cost the Oh-Man upwards of 5 million lost votes;
- Taking crash courses in CAD mapping in order to micro-manage the redistricting process house-by-house. The people of the Sunshine State - Florida - passed Amendments 5 &6, in 2010. These required the state lege to stop dicking around with the process and put together fair, contiguous and balanced districts. Guess what? They don't wanna and they ended up going to court (spending taxpayer bux in the process), rather than obey the clear (63%) will of the people. Are these driven ideologues, or what? Stay tuned for a fait accompli, take-it-or-leave-it gambit early next June.
- Using dirty tricks to entrap and destroy the likes of ACORN and League of Women Voters, both of whose main mission is to enroll new voters. Apparently they don't care that these organizations would enroll even Beelzebub, uh, Karl Rove himself (the only alleged human I would gladly disenfranchise), or any other Republican, for that matter;
- Finally, just look at the Herculean effort to bag Don Siegelman. If you'll go to those lengths, AE is no big deal after that level of skullduggery.
Nigel Watson freethinker 727.493.1990 skype orbizen2
Blog: ORBizen Memo http://orbizenmemo.blogspot.com/
"There is no greater disaster than greed." – Lao-tzu
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Krishnamurti