2011-10-24

Re: fit-vim GMO - MONSANTO's DIRTY TRICKS POISON THE FOODS THAT ARE KILLING YOU naturalnews 10-04-11

Reminder FYI, Monsanto played a huge role in Fox News's evolution <http://tinyurl.com/2895z7t>

On Oct 24, 2011, at 11:25 AM, Nigel wrote:

fit-vim GMO MONSANTO's DIRTY ROUNDUP TRICKS SECRETLY POISON THE PLANET - Jeffrey M Smith  naturalnews  10-04-11
 
This is one wicked outfit. It also appears to be a case of child abuse; perhaps going back 3 or 4 generations. Monsanto takes no prisoners and neither did Pop..
----------------------------
Now that Dr. Smith has told you how GMO foods are killing you, here's a list of foods and food additives that deliver the Round-Up Ready toxins, that make you sick, which makes Big Sick (AMA/Insurers/Pharma) ecstatic. Circular system benefits everyone - 'cept you-all (I know it's just too evil to be true, but it is).
 
Remove grains, sugar and processed food from your diet. I started on this informal program (China Study) in the Spring. Besides dropping 18 pounds, to 170, I have more energy and had a great blood labs in August (LDL 145 HDL 58 Serum 210 - low for me plus I quit statin last November). My diet these days consists of nuts, smoothies (mostly fruit, a few greens) and beans. I snack on celery sticks and beans shoots, and the like. Every now and then I get the urge to moo, but I ignore it. I have the occasional slice of pizza and an occasional candy bar. I'm done with cow's milk; now trying almond milk in my coffee. I no longer eat breakfast cereal (grains and sugar). It's all addictive habit, drummed into us by the money machine. I say, screw them! Let 'em go victimize someone else (just not you, gentle readers).
 
fit-vim GMO LIST OF FOODS TO AVOID - DO NOT EAT THIS SHIT- IT'S MAKING YOU SICK!  naturalnews  10-05-11
like the man says, print this list out and take it with - start checking those labels (it was easier for me to just stop buying processed).
 
And I just know all of you have kicked the Coke habit (and all those other carcinogenic artificial sweeteners). Lucky I never got on that drug.
 
Remember, if you can't pronounce it, you probably shouldn't be ingesting it.
In case you missed this the last time I sent it out, watch it now. Please. It makes all of the above crystal-clear.
 
fit-vim GMO  `No-To-GMOs Movement - Jeffrey Smith lecture #1.24.53=9  eatdrinkbetter #7  04-12-11
 
 
Nigel Watson  freethinker  727.493.1990 skype orbizen2
Blog: ORBizen Memo  http://orbizenmemo.blogspot.com/
"There is no greater disaster than greed."Lao-tzu
 "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Krishnamurti


No comments: